Meet Bob! Bob Barton is your typical guy who works hard and loves his family. Unfortunately, Bob almost lost his life about 30 years ago. Yes, Bob is living on borrowed time! You see, Bob once suffered from a very extreme acid reflux problem. Doctors recommended a stomach surgery to fix the problem but because of complications during surgery, Bob ended up having the worst year of his life.
Bob spent the next year miserable! His acid reflux got only worse and he spent most of the day tasting stomach acid that was refluxed up. Fortunately, Bob accidently met his first Acid Reflux Home Remedy nearly one year after his stomach surgery.
And Bob discovered one of the most common remedies still used today for acid reflux. An apple?
A Reflux Home Remedy - An Apple
Bob still loves telling his story and I have heard it numerous times now because I am his son! In the late 1970s, Bob hated going to sleep! Sleep meant getting up in the middle of the night and vomiting. Every trick in the book, like elevating yourself with pillows, didn't work for my dad!
However, one night everything changed. Bob woke up to discover that he slept the whole night (something that hasn't happened in years). Bob immediately retraced his previous night's steps and discovered an apple cured his acid reflux.
This was Bob's first natural remedy but he was determined to find more!
More Acid Reflux Remedies
1. Soft Food! Consuming soft foods allow your esophagus and sphincter to heal. By healing both tissues of these systems, you can fully cure your reflux problem.
2. Avoid Crunchy Foods! Nuts, crackers, toast, popcorn, cookies, breakfast cereals will make your reflux situation worse by scratching your Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES).
3. Avoid Spicy and Acidic Foods! Spicy and Acidic foods can aggravate your LES and cause heartburn. To prevent this from happening, stay away from these foods, as well as alcohol, beer and soft drinks.
4. We all love coffee! Bud coffee actually does damage to the esophagus and sphincter. Moderate (1 cup) each day.
5. Drink Water! You should try to drink one tall glass of water after every meal. Water works wonders because it actually flushes the muscle flap that keeps your stomach acid and food down in your stomach.
How to Cure Reflux in Hours
These tips are just the 'tip' of the iceberg when it comes to curing a reflux problem. However, thousands of people each day are choosing to cure their acid reflux with natural remedies. Mainly because they work to heal the cause (the sphincter and esophagus) and not just the symptoms (refluxed stomach acid) like antacids do.
Because of our extremely high success rate after helping thousands of customers, we are now selling our Reflux Home Remedy Report with a 100% guarantee that lasts 1 whole year. Download yours today for the price of a meal (a meal that won't be refluxed!).
100% Guaranteed! Research Driven! Natural! These 3 words plus 22 years of natural health experience have allowed Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to help thousands of reflux sufferers. Are you next? Reflux Home Remedy
Top 12 Health Topics: